lilly went to nanas for the weekend with julia and made friends with the cutie neighbor boy. this is julia dancing, adorable.
and, im sorry this isnt clearer, but she was moving... with the oval in her mouth. what a monkey!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, I saw that technique that Julia is using on Oprah. They used a cork between the teeth...it relaxes all the facial muscles or something. Used to relieve stress! I hope the girls had fun at Nana's, we LOVED having them here. Gives Grandpa a real reason to act silly.
3 comments:
Hey, I saw that technique that Julia is using on Oprah. They used a cork between the teeth...it relaxes all the facial muscles or something. Used to relieve stress!
I hope the girls had fun at Nana's, we LOVED having them here. Gives Grandpa a real reason to act silly.
Yes, my child is crazy. And she's ALWAYS blurry. At least she's cute.
:)
Yes, why would I expect them to play with anything other than golf balls at Bab's and Peter's.
I can't say too much, Brad was teaching Amelia how to use baby golf clubs this past weekend. My f-i-l owns some.
Post a Comment