who got their daughter FRONT ROW CENTER tickets to THE WIGGLES? oh yeah, thats me! i am the best mom of all time!
here we are about to go, and lilly has no clue whats in store for her!
this is her playing before the show started. i dont think that smile could get any bigger. when it first started, she was a little scared...
luckey for nathan, pirate caterina was there. then out came the big red car!!! anthony said "the big red car had a big red breakdown in the last show" so he had to push it around, then jump in and sing his part, then jump back out... it was totally funny. they all got out into the audience, and everyone of them stopped singing at some point to wave and say hello to lilly! (thats because of my totally awesome tickets, and lillys total adorableness)
come on, thats adorable!
i think shes doing some sort of karate move to that kid...
nathans so excited to see captain feathersword! and to top off the evening, nathan got a hi-five AND a handshake from the captain! he didnt do that with anybody else... nathans never going to wash his hands again!
Wait until you see the my little pony's tea party shoe... Or big bird and the gang. I'm starting to hate these shows! The songs get stuck in your head and never go away!
4 comments:
Wow. he might as well be shaking Mick Jagger's hand. I am completely jealous!
you should be, the Captain is way cooler than the mickster.
Wait until you see the my little pony's tea party shoe... Or big bird and the gang. I'm starting to hate these shows! The songs get stuck in your head and never go away!
I guess I will have to relinquish my title as the best mom in the world!!
I am proud, sniff sniff, to pass it on...
Post a Comment