this is lilly getting ready in the morning, isn't she cool? and for some reason, she pretends this one lid is a phone, and holds it up to her head talking into it. all the toys in the world, and she plays with a plastic lid...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Give that poor girl a real phone so she can call her Nana!!!! She is getting too big.
ps, Amelia loves to play "phone" with anything with buttons. Brad thinks I must sit around all day on the phone because he wonders where she gets it. Seriously, I talk to NOBODY!!
4 comments:
Give that poor girl a real phone so she can call her Nana!!!! She is getting too big.
YOU MEAN YOU STILL HAVE PLASTIC IN YOUR HOUSE??? You give me a hard time? Hmmm, double standards? I think so.
ps, Amelia loves to play "phone" with anything with buttons. Brad thinks I must sit around all day on the phone because he wonders where she gets it. Seriously, I talk to NOBODY!!
I love the little red shoes!
Post a Comment