11.04.2008

get out the vote!

We went and voted this morning! Too bad for me, Nathan was out of town this morning, so I had to take Ms. Monkey-Annoying-Pants with me. Here we are at the beginning of our 2 hour (eternity) jouney.

She made some friends inbetween distroying books, crying, and overall annoying the heck out of me by being a freak-a-zoid!

They gave her some stickers, and were very happy to see her leave. And you can't tell, but her face is covered with chocolate cause some nice old lady her her some to shut her up.

After work, we went to Krispy Kreme to get our "I voted" doughnut, boy did I deserve it! yes, I shared with her, but only one bite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't use Lilly as an excuse to not vote. Every vote counts! Poor Lilly is too young to realize that two hours of torture equals a doughnut 8 hours later...

Jennifer said...

HEY, I WANT AN "I VOTED" DONUT! I guess you deserved it for waiting in line with the baby. I walked across the street to Penn and it took me a total of five minutes. I returned home and my dad was shocked, thinking I'd be standing in line.

GOOD JOB FOR VOTING!! Brad didn't and still complains about who's in office. I told him if he doesn't vote he can't complain.