11.18.2008

just like her paw

Nathan recently admitted to LOVING walking around in his mom shoes, thought he insists never wearing any with heels. So, i guess thats where Lilly got her desire for walking around in my shoes....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very cute. She looks like she is going shopping. She has her pen ready for making her list. (has she "decorated" the walls yet?)
I think that part about Nathan was supposed to stay secret! (I love him anyway)

Jennifer said...

OH DO TELL! Nathan decorated the walls??? And she is such a cutie in diaper and shoes. Amelia loves any shoes too, even her daddy's big honkin' shoes.

Logan Family said...

no, nobody has decorated the walls yet. but she did draw all over her train table with colored pencil. i guess she needs an aquadoodle. and now that she knows what a pen is, she freaks when she sees them.

Julia's mom said...

Geez, who taught you how to put on a diaper!? It's got wings!

Logan Family said...

moving monkeys make it difficult for properly tied diapers

Anonymous said...

I thought it was some new girly diaper with ruffles..