11.01.2008

Zoo Boo

Luckily for us, the Zoo Boo in Columbia, is AWESOME! We went with some new friends, Amy and her adorable daughter, Olivia. And, to prove its awesomenes, Wags was there!


not only did lilly get plenty of candy, we even got marshmellows to toast!

Lilly walked around holding her candy with a death grip!




lilly is crying here, cause the ghosts in the tree scare her... along with everything else!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but it looks like Nathan "dropped" something in the second photo.
And I KNOW you guys ate all Lilly's candy and gave her a rotten banana to eat!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lilly...a banana's a rotten trade for candy. But I'd rather be scared at the Zoo Boo than stuck home with sick parents!

Jennifer said...

Ohhh, Amelia just stared at the people, she didn't even know what the candy was. That is until my dad flipped and insisted on giving her something before dinner. Then he was her best friend, not that that's any different from normal.