Michelle, your daughter is so cute. Are you teaching her to say Ugly Baby for when the next one arrives? I hope not...those really are funny dolls for kids. I would have had nightmares... Ask Lilly to call her Nana soon. I still get "I love you" from Isabella AND Julia!
4 comments:
wait.. wait.. wait.. Flowers she's afraid of. but the ugly doll, that's okay?
Amelia just started liking "babies" too! She even tries to feed them with her sippy cup. And then yes, just tosses them aside!
yep, flowers.... pumpkins... kisses... they are like Kryptonite. but the ugly doll, she cant go without.
Michelle, your daughter is so cute. Are you teaching her to say Ugly Baby for when the next one arrives? I hope not...those really are funny dolls for kids. I would have had nightmares...
Ask Lilly to call her Nana soon. I still get "I love you" from Isabella AND Julia!
Post a Comment