I love Lily's gibberish that obviously means "Don't you want this lovely blue chair instead of that crappy red one?" You're teaching her wily your ways...
Uh, no! That's not cool. Aunt Danielle, if you and Aunt Michelle post mean videos of me and Lilly, I'll be made fun of at school forever... I'm not my brother or yours, be nice to me! --Julia
Where to start... Those 2 are the worst fake criers ever. What's wrong with the red chair?? Poor Frank. poor poor Frank, he had to listen to all that and probably didn't even get a dropped granola bar.
I keep watching the one where Julia stand up, like shes giving Lilly the red chair... then she sits back done, SIKE! OMG, its the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Julia does like to psych people out... always has. I think the best part is they don't realize you are not going to make it better. Heaven forbid they had realized there was a third, white chair on the front porch!
12 comments:
ahhh.. those monkeys are so silly. Now I have to post the video of them fighting over who can poop in the toilet.
I love Lily's gibberish that obviously means "Don't you want this lovely blue chair instead of that crappy red one?" You're teaching her wily your ways...
Uh, no! That's not cool. Aunt Danielle, if you and Aunt Michelle post mean videos of me and Lilly, I'll be made fun of at school forever... I'm not my brother or yours, be nice to me!
--Julia
Argh! I can't get the last video to play - the one where Julia is sitting like her daddy taught her!
OK I have to comment again. You are crazy! Is this how you torture the kids when you are alone with them?
such phony cries!! What is the mater with that blue chair? Did Frank sit on it???
Where to start... Those 2 are the worst fake criers ever. What's wrong with the red chair?? Poor Frank. poor poor Frank, he had to listen to all that and probably didn't even get a dropped granola bar.
I'm not the mean one Laurie! YOUR the one whole only provided ONE red chair, and some piece of crap blue thing. Who does that?
hehe, they were so cute, it was the best day ever.
I keep watching the one where Julia stand up, like shes giving Lilly the red chair... then she sits back done, SIKE! OMG, its the funniest thing I have ever seen.
I guess I need to get out more.
Julia does like to psych people out... always has. I think the best part is they don't realize you are not going to make it better. Heaven forbid they had realized there was a third, white chair on the front porch!
oh my gosh, i love it. i can't believe nobody wanted the blue chair. obviously it was horrid, or juju's wouldn't have her feet on it.
I'm still laughing...
Post a Comment