7.07.2009

A day in the life of

This is a typical day for Lilly and Baby Alex, just thought I would share.

This is Lilly eating birthday cake (I was in a hurry, and it kept her from being fussy)
She decided she needed to tell me that Juju's was 'bad,' and Lilly was 'good.'

Alex, all strapped in, holding onto and talking to Mr. Tiger.

Lilly holds Alex's hand on the walk inside daycare. Sometime she holds onto a foot, and its really cute.

First, we put Baby Alex in his room. Lilly pickes out his chair before giving him hugs and kisses and saying, "See you later Baby Alex."

Then, Lilly goes to her room where she eats breakfast at a table with a plate of cookies and raisins already on it. Its a hard knock life.
And on the way home, she must be touching Baby Alex, and if she cant reach his hand, she touches his seat. :)


9 comments:

Larimer said...

Lilly is the cutest big sister ever! She picks out his chair.. how adoreable!

Nana Babs said...

Ahh, she loves her Baby Alex!!
Birthday cake??? Sheesh, what does she get for a treat? Red Kool Aid?

Reg said...

the last picture are the moments that I love the most and why I have more than one child

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh she's so sweet. I can't say Amelia's that hooked on Owen. You're lucky!!!!

Laurie said...

That's too cute! I think it should be made into a story book with one of those online sites like "Bad"Mart does!

This is what Julia says: rj74t4u5 76bkmu

Logan Family said...

I bet thats Julia code for "JuJu's good, Lilly bad."

Laurie said...

She insisted on typing her thoughts... probably more like "I hope I did not get you guys sick!"

Nana Babs said...

Did Lilly call you Momma Dear?
As in Mommy Dearest????

Logan Family said...

And a harhar to my own Mommy Dearest.