so, if I'm noticing correctly, baby lex is growing and looking like Amelia, and Owen is growing like Lilly did. what a difference between a chubber baby and a wittle bitty baby!
Jen, Lex has his chunka legs, no doubt! I held him for awhile in the 100-degree weather at the zoo, and yes, he got heavy! (Poor Michelle had to take both girls into the restroom - wouldn't wanta be ya! ;)
3 comments:
so, if I'm noticing correctly, baby lex is growing and looking like Amelia, and Owen is growing like Lilly did. what a difference between a chubber baby and a wittle bitty baby!
He's so cute! Can he say Nana yet??
So glad Lilly likes to help.
Jen, Lex has his chunka legs, no doubt! I held him for awhile in the 100-degree weather at the zoo, and yes, he got heavy!
(Poor Michelle had to take both girls into the restroom - wouldn't wanta be ya! ;)
Post a Comment