7.13.2009

Free Chick-Fil-A Day!!

Yes, it was that time again! Dress like a cow, and get free chicken day! Of course, I was smart enough to save my hats from last year (they didn't give them out again this year). Thank you Aunt Danielle for the cow PJ's. This year I got free breakfast, (Lilly's daycare provided the free lunch) and we all got free dinner. WOOHOO!

Like bull, like son.


and it goes to show you how delicious Chick-Fil-A is, cause Lilly ate it! She refuses to eat McDonalds. (we only tried once, on a car trip, and it was just the french fries)

MOO! Hope you like this costume, cause hes wearing it for Halloween too! And, he will be forced into it again this time next year! Yea Chick-Fil-A!


5 comments:

Larimer said...

I heart Chick-Fil-A. Did yours have free pony rides and moon-walk?? Now I have to download my pics.

Nana Babs said...

Time to go see Food Inc.
They are so cute. I wondered if you remembered about free food day, then I thought to myself, that's Michelle you are thinking about, of course she remembered :)

Nana Babs said...

In the "like bull like son" photo Nathan looks like he is saying "I-can't-eat-another-bite. How many more Chick-fil-a's do we have to go to????

Logan Family said...

For everyone out there, Mom's comment is in reference to last years Awesomo-Day when I hit up 4 Chick-Fil-A's in two different towns. It was so awesome.

Laurie said...

Michelle. You are unbelievable. Alex is so cute in the last pic.
I think he just realized what type of family he was born into!