The Logan Family
man, our sprinkler park is always PACKED!
We went first thing in the morning on a Sunday... missing the church croud.
I want a sprinkler park in the yard!!
Jenn, go to Rose Park. There's usually not too many people there.I miss all those similar parks theyh had in Mishawaka. They do NOT have any parks like that in Indy.
Is Rose Park free? Cause this place cost me $3!!! I know! its an outrage!
All our sprinkler parks are free. There's like four around town with different stuff at each one! By the way, BORING MICHELLE. Update already.
But the one just down the street from us is luckily the best one! Yep, I said JUST DOWN THE STREET!
So where are your recent photos? Boring!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
man, our sprinkler park is always PACKED!
We went first thing in the morning on a Sunday... missing the church croud.
I want a sprinkler park in the yard!!
Jenn, go to Rose Park. There's usually not too many people there.
I miss all those similar parks theyh had in Mishawaka. They do NOT have any parks like that in Indy.
Is Rose Park free? Cause this place cost me $3!!! I know! its an outrage!
All our sprinkler parks are free. There's like four around town with different stuff at each one! By the way, BORING MICHELLE. Update already.
But the one just down the street from us is luckily the best one! Yep, I said JUST DOWN THE STREET!
So where are your recent photos? Boring!
Post a Comment