3.09.2010

Lets go fly a kite!

Julia gave Lilly an awesome kite for Christmas, and it was windy the other day, so we took it out! I would like to pretend with these first two pics that I am an awesome kite flyer, and that I showed Lilly how to do it cause I am an awesome mom....
But sadly, this is what it was like for most of the day. I think we need Grandpa to take us to the park and teach us.
Meanwhile, Lex had a good time jumping away. He just LOVES his jumper- especially when I bring it to the park.

2 comments:

Larimer said...

Those kids look way too bundled up for that sunshine. What was it? like 50degrees? It's 55 here and I'm wearing short sleeves and no jacket.

Nana Babs said...

Grandpa would love to help Lilly fly her kite. He might not let her hold the string, as he may turn into a three year old himself. He still wants the adult version of that jumper Alex has...