3.29.2010

Little Lex Goes to the Beach

Lex was the complete opposite of Lilly at the beach.
He LOVED every second of it!!!
and yes, he totally ate the sand. Oh well.

Here he is getting Papa's seat ready for him
Once he noticed the water, he just crawled towards it- there was no stopping him.

He kept crawling till he was neck deep in the water!
Then, he just turned to the right and kept on!!!!! What a monkey!
Then Papa ruined his fun
The water was ICE-COLD!!!
My little man is CRAZY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first two pics are the best. i forgot how much fun lex had!
-n

Larimer said...

What a cutie he is. I'm assuming when Dad and Uncle Pat make Alexander go fishing with them he's not going to whine and complain like my eldest. I'll watch Lilly while the boys go on the boat.

Laurie said...

crazy boy! nice trunks, by the way. ;)

Jennifer said...

I'm sure Amelia and Owen will be right there next to him in that cold water. And I'll be off in a chair saying, "will somebody please go get my kids?"