3.15.2010

Were having another baby!

BABY #3 is on the way!! Due date of October 25th. Keep your eyes out for an infant peapod costume :)


We had to take the kids with us to the dr appointment. Luckely for us, they were EXTRA cute!
We went out for celebratory Moes. Lilly was ALL EXCITED about the baby in Mommy's belly.
And Alexander was extra cute too!

5 comments:

Larimer said...

They're being all cute now.. I want to see day to day pics of them being monsters. Lilly's hair is beautiful!

Nana Babs said...

"you're going to need a bigger boat"

Nana Babs said...

When ever I tell people you are expecting, I start out saying "Michelle is crazy..." (don't worry, I think it is a good crazy)

Logan Family said...

This, from someone who has 3 of her own children. :)

and yes, I am fully aware that this puts us in the crazy catagory! Just wait till #4 gets here and I insist we continue to line in our 3 bedroom home! NUTS!!

Reg said...

Congrats!!!! When do you find out girl or boy?? Have a girl! Everyone I know prego is having boys. I need someone to have a girl so I can pass some stuff off!