Lilly is obsessed with her lion costume
and INSISTED on wearing it to the zoo the other day.


We brought Alexander's new walker with us so he could practice. Our zoo is wonderful and has this awesome bridge to the gardens. So, Alex got some good walkin' time.
5 comments:
OMG, you better get that boy up here soon. He is growing way too fast.
Hint Hint, lots of garage sales listed in the paper...
How adoreable is Lilly?! Now I will have to send her some costumes, just so you will have to be seen in public with her! So Alexander has our hair?
Did she want to go live with the lions 2 ??? J/k Alex is such a BIG boy!!!
~erica
Nothing wrong with dressing like an animal at the zoo. I might wear my giraffe headband and tail when I go with you next!!
Just so you know, we saw a three year old at the zoo in San Diego in a tutu.....
Post a Comment