We went to Florida to visit everyone.
First stop, Great-Grandma Leaper.


Next stop, Norm and Ruthies.
The kids had a great time.
Lilly is officially not afraid of Grandpa's beard...
probably cause he is so silly.

Oh, and he got her this awesome princess umbrella. Which goes with her everywhere!
We went to the beach, where once again,
it took Lilly forever to even think about touching the sand.

Alex, clearly related to me, had zero problems jumping right in!

Mommy and her baby

Lilly eventually walked around to show off her umbrella

See here, these are the toes that do NOT touch the sand.

Sand is yummy yummy

:)


and to top the trip off, Nathan and I stopped by an Italian market and picked up this beauty. Its a cannoli cake. It was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten, ever.
4 comments:
Now, I want some freeking cake. Alex is adoreable in the sand. Did he get any in his eyes and freek out?
Nope, he loved it. I think he only cried once, when Ruthie told him no (for eating the sand), then he lost it. He does NOT like being told no.
I think that might be the most beautiful cake I have ever seen! (Oh, and the kids look cute too....)
oh my god that cake, brad knows he cannot go italian and NOT bring me a cannoli.
and don't you worry Lilly, we'll drop Amelia and Owen off with your mommy and you and I will go do sandless activities together! I hate sand too!
Post a Comment