Here are some more Florida pics from Ruthie's camera.
Grandpa with his Alexander by the pool.

Alexander was TOO cute at the beach

I think this pic will find its way into a frame on to Grandpa's desk.

These floaties are the best invention ever!!!!

Alexander LOVES LOVES this walker. Its the best.

And because Lilly was deathly afraid of the Care Bears Big Wheels, Alex took it for a spin.
5 comments:
I doubt Lilly will remain scared of a Big Wheel.
Very cute pictures of everyone.
Nathan is okay with his son driving a gaybears big wheels? He seems to love it though.
Why would Nathan mind if his son drove a Care Bears thing around, seeing as how he had his own Care Bear growing up. Yep, I told it.
Patrick says that when Alex shoots people from a tower, it began here, with the carebear's tricycle.
huh.... you would think it would begin with him riding around holding, i mean caressing, his mothers bras.
Post a Comment