4.02.2010

Florida Trip - Pt 2

Grandpa got Lilly this awesome pink fishing pole and tried to teach her how to fish.

:)
this is something only Grandma would let her get away with.

This is Lilly taking her own picture. She likes to grab the camera when I am not looking and take self portraits.

Grandma took the kids outside and helped Lex practice with the walker


and of course, with Lex using his, Lilly thought using a walker was total fun!

3 comments:

Larimer said...

oh, silly Lilly! tell her she may never ever eat an icecream sandwich on my couch.

Nana Babs said...

Love the "self portrait". I can't believe how well Alex "walks". What are you going to do when he can run??
Unless Lilly catches a fish in 30 seconds, I doubt she will like fishing as much as her Grandpa!

Jennifer said...

that self portrait needs to go in the baby book pronto! She'll be Lilly liebowitz!