The Logan Family
What a good helper! Um, you and your sister used to take your clothes off all the time...same age too. Um, whats up with the post at 5AM??
You hang your laundry in the bath room? Anywho, silly Lilly is adoreable.
LOL, I totally forgot those were in there. They were the extra hangers from when we cleaned out our closet. They are no longer in there.
i'm still laughing at lilly's naked self just looking at daddy, like, yep, I did it!
I want to print off that naked pic of Lilly and put it up in my office. and the one with Amelia picking her nose.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a good helper! Um, you and your sister used to take your clothes off all the time...same age too.
Um, whats up with the post at 5AM??
You hang your laundry in the bath room? Anywho, silly Lilly is adoreable.
LOL, I totally forgot those were in there. They were the extra hangers from when we cleaned out our closet. They are no longer in there.
i'm still laughing at lilly's naked self just looking at daddy, like, yep, I did it!
I want to print off that naked pic of Lilly and put it up in my office. and the one with Amelia picking her nose.
Post a Comment