4.13.2010

Sadie's Farm Birthday!

Our friend Sadie turned 4 and had an awesome party at a farm. EVERYONE had a blast.


You can't tell, but shes having a really good time on the pony ride.




Lilly couldn't stand it any longer and insisted in giving Sadie one of the presents early. It was a My Little Pony purse.

Even Alexander went for a pony ride.
He made it very clear that he was having a good time

There was even a hay ride.
and marshmallow roasting



I think Lilly and Julia want one of thse cupcakes.... just a little bit.
You can tell how much Alexander likes something by how wide his mouth gets. I think its as wide as it gets.

Happy birthday Sadie!

5 comments:

Blake and Erica said...

looks like ur family had fun.

Larimer said...

I want one of those cupcakes! That looks like the best birthday part ever! A farm, marshmallows and cupcakes! Fantastic!

Nana Babs said...

Can I have my next birthday there too? What fun.
Very cute pictures....Nana needs some for her hallway-hint hint.

Amy said...

Those little overalls make me want to have another baby.....

Jennifer said...

wait, you're scared daughter will ride a horse. amelia looks at them like they're the devil!