The Logan Family
i love lilly's hair dew in the last picture...that cracks me up :o)
I have a feeling that Papa likes getting tricked. He can't hear you calling for him....Alex is adorable as usual.And Lilly's hair is fabulous! Cyrus better get ready.
Oh silly Lilly! What a cutie! Was she going to the pool?
OH MY GOD SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. and she's sassy, so you're going to have your hands FULL! Alex is a cutie too!
that last pic of Lilly is gorgeous! You should have it framed. I really love the stripe show in the street too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love lilly's hair dew in the last picture...that cracks me up :o)
I have a feeling that Papa likes getting tricked. He can't hear you calling for him....
Alex is adorable as usual.
And Lilly's hair is fabulous! Cyrus better get ready.
Oh silly Lilly! What a cutie! Was she going to the pool?
OH MY GOD SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. and she's sassy, so you're going to have your hands FULL! Alex is a cutie too!
that last pic of Lilly is gorgeous! You should have it framed. I really love the stripe show in the street too!
Post a Comment