4.15.2009

another good little sleeper

The Logans have lucked out again, our little angel slept for 6.5 hours Monday night, and a whopping 7 hours last night! And hes only 3 weeks! We love him so much!


13 comments:

Blake and Erica said...

Lucky!!! What a good little BOY =)

Reg said...

Are you feeding him sedatives!?! Damn it, I'm jealous!

Jennifer said...

yeah, WHATEVER!!!

Tino said...

No wonder you look so beautiful in the Easter pictures! You get lots of beauty sleep!

Laurie said...

I know, I'm still happy when I get a full night out of Julia! And Lilly does not even wake up when Alex does, supposedly. There must be something in the Logan house that keeps the babies asleep!

Larimer said...

You go to hell, you go to hell and you die.

Nana Babs said...

Is it bad that I will chuckle to myself when those 6 or 7 hours come during the day and then he is up all night?????
Danielle, you ARE funny!

Logan Family said...

Har Har everyone, your bad vibes made for a terrible night last night. Thanks a lot!

Laurie said...

That's what you get for bragging.

Jennifer said...

don't you mean it made for a "normal baby" night??

Logan Family said...

Thankfully no, it was not a normal night. He went to bed WAY too late (midnight) and got up at 1 and 4 and then again at 5:45.... Then of course, Lilly woke everybody up at 8:30.

Larimer said...

Your problems are not real problems. You can't ask for better than 8:30.

Jennifer said...

Man, Amelia used to sleep until 8:30 in the crib, sometimes 9. For the past week and a half she's been waking at 7:30, blech!!!