4.06.2009

Grandma and Grandpa visit

Nathan's parents came to see the new baby, and of course, spend time will their little Lilly too. They brought her a basket with candy and a bunny! Lilly loves her candy, I am pretty sure its all she ate for about a week.

And they brought her bubbles, she loves her bubbles. For the first time, she said a whole sentence, "Wheres the bubbles?" At least its the first time we heard her say a whole sentence, and the word 'the' in particular.




3 comments:

Larimer said...

Alexander looks like Isabella did. That's nice that Ruthy can change one babies diaper and not have to mess with those things! How do boys walk around with those thigns?

Anonymous said...

How sweet of them to come down to see their grandson! Now I see Nathan looks like his father when he smiles! Oh, wait, well, he looks like his mom as well. :-)
How is Michelle doing?

Julia's mom said...

...oh and her bubbles are on the fridge at our house, but I did not let Julia use them up!