The Logan Family
WHERE'S MY BLANKEY AND HAT!! I just found the pink one you made for Amelia the other day and she tried putting it on. I can't believe she was ever that small!
It's a hundred percent cotton, if you're wondering why I picked such a color. There aren't that many choices.
Oh sure, Lilly gets Julia's and Alex gets a cotton one... I see how it is! Trying for Favorite Aunt Danielle, are you?
At least you guys get one!!
I will make your next baby a 100% cotton blanket and hat Laurie. Promise.
HELLO!!!
Don't feel left out Jen, Lillian didn't get anything either. She only got what Julia didn't want.
Jenn, you know how to make a blanket. Michelle is useless.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WHERE'S MY BLANKEY AND HAT!! I just found the pink one you made for Amelia the other day and she tried putting it on. I can't believe she was ever that small!
It's a hundred percent cotton, if you're wondering why I picked such a color. There aren't that many choices.
Oh sure, Lilly gets Julia's and Alex gets a cotton one... I see how it is! Trying for Favorite Aunt Danielle, are you?
At least you guys get one!!
I will make your next baby a 100% cotton blanket and hat Laurie. Promise.
HELLO!!!
Don't feel left out Jen, Lillian didn't get anything either. She only got what Julia didn't want.
Jenn, you know how to make a blanket. Michelle is useless.
Post a Comment