4.30.2009

What we have been up to

Here is a little of what we have been up to lately:
Spending time at Nanny's, playing with the hose

Wrestling with Nanny
Whenever I don't hear Lilly or see her, this is what I catch her doing, cuddling her brother.

Her curls are extra curly right when she wakes up
Beware what you eat at Nanny's, Lilly may have been helping :)

Arn't they cute together? Lilly insisted on Baby Alex being next to her. Shes so sweet with him.
Sometimes he doesn't appreciate her sweetness


6 comments:

Larimer said...

So she's afraid of flowers but ok with the hose.

Logan Family said...

Yes, flowers are scary. As are pictures of the moon and anything to do with bears. Photos of bears or even talking about bears makes her cry and repeat, "scared." But being sprayed with a hose, totaly fun.

Jennifer said...

Okay, the hair TOTALLY AWESOME! I wish my hair was that curly.
Next, I want that tye dye outfit.
And, of course the hose is awesome and somehow not cold to kids, remember those days.
Lastly, Babs is lookin' TOTALLY HOT! I hope I look that good when I'm older with grandkids.

Nana Babs said...

Thanks Jenn!
Lilly loved the hose. That was so much fun! We also planted some flowers...she better get back hear to water them.
I was not wrestling with Lilly, she was using me as a human trampoline!
I love the picture of Alex sleeping on Lilly's back...so cute!

Laura said...

Plain ice for JuJu!!! so freaking funny.

Aunt Babs!!! you look amazing...:)

Nana Babs said...

Okay, this is now my favorite post :)