4.08.2009

Easter egg hunting again!

Lilly was invited to another Easter egg hunt today, and she had a blast. She's very serious about it though, its cute. She runs along saying, "EGGY, EGGY, EGGY!"

Her posture is clearly saying, "Biiiatch, step away from my basket."


This is after ingesting a maltball. It was so delicious, she started foaming at the mouth.
After the hunt she got to play on the playground, with her favorite, the slide!


10 comments:

Larimer said...

She's adoreable. She was sure getting those eggs pretty fast.

Larimer said...

Clean your camera lenz

Logan Family said...

I dont know whats on the camera lenz, but its permenent. It happened right after your deal with the free camera ended, of course.

Jennifer said...

Oh my god how do you comment after laughing so stinking hard?!!!!!!!! Now that she knows what's in the egg of course she's going to protect that basket!

and yes, she is CLEARLY on a mission to get those eggs!

Nana Babs said...

Those are so cute. I can't wait to see both Lilly and Julia run around on Sunday...
If they don't like maltballs, ellen and I will eat them! I even saw a recipe for maltball cake-yummmm!

Nana Babs said...

That other "chick" better stay away from Lilly's basket!!!
Lilly better tell her grandpa she needs a slide in Nana's backyard!!!!

Blake and Erica said...

Hey I hope u dont mind me checkin out your blog. I found it through Mindy's.

Hope U and the Kiddos had fun at the Easter Egg Hunt on Tuesday...it was good 2 c u!!

~Erica

Laurie said...

Julia is looking forward to the egg hunt at Nana's! And I don't know, Ellen, you may have to fight me for the malt balls the girls don't eat... we should make "Malteds"(That's what my mom calls the malt shakes. Yummy!)

Also, Grampy, a slide would be a great addition... maybe positioned just over the edge of the deep end?

Jennifer said...

OH seriously, I can't stop laughing!!! And thanks for the birthday phone call last night. We were sleeping and I'm surprised I didn't jump up when I heard it. Too tired after the pizza party for AMelia. Besides, what were you doing up that late!

Anonymous said...

haaa- Laurie I would eat dirt just to be able to be there to see you all :) I used to luv malted milk shakes when I was young. Ask Babs to make you broiled toast-yum. I hope every one had a very egg-stra special Easter.

ellen