The Logan Family
Aww, the kids are so cute. Of course, you chose the UGliest photos of me to post! Thanks. :P
Favorite Aunt Laurie is the best!
Hey Laurie have you seen the ones of me she posted from Easter...That looks like so much fun for both moms and daughters. Save the pictures for the "I don't get to do anything" comments...ps Favorite Aunt Laurie is also Favorite Daughter-in-law Laurie :)
Pleeeease, you guys look fine. You should see the pics Nathan takes of me, its like he TRIES to get them from the worst angle possible. Thats why there are never any photos of me on the blog, I have to wait for Danielle or Mom to take them.
:) I love you Mom! But you know, that's not fair... I'm your ONLY daughter in law! And Michelle, we'll get some cute ones of you, sans babies, tomorrow during the garage sale of the year!
Laurie are you a horse person. Wierd because the only horse chicks I know are pushy and loud. Hmmm, is there a side I haven't met yet?
OK, enough already with the pics of Laurie's moniker! We want new pics. That boy's probably crawling by now, we'd never know!
Jen, I like horses, and I am pushy, but I'm not that loud, I don't think!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aww, the kids are so cute. Of course, you chose the UGliest photos of me to post! Thanks. :P
Favorite Aunt Laurie is the best!
Hey Laurie have you seen the ones of me she posted from Easter...
That looks like so much fun for both moms and daughters. Save the pictures for the "I don't get to do anything" comments...
ps Favorite Aunt Laurie is also Favorite Daughter-in-law Laurie :)
Pleeeease, you guys look fine. You should see the pics Nathan takes of me, its like he TRIES to get them from the worst angle possible. Thats why there are never any photos of me on the blog, I have to wait for Danielle or Mom to take them.
:) I love you Mom! But you know, that's not fair... I'm your ONLY daughter in law!
And Michelle, we'll get some cute ones of you, sans babies, tomorrow during the garage sale of the year!
Laurie are you a horse person. Wierd because the only horse chicks I know are pushy and loud. Hmmm, is there a side I haven't met yet?
OK, enough already with the pics of Laurie's moniker!
We want new pics. That boy's probably crawling by now, we'd never know!
Jen, I like horses, and I am pushy, but I'm not that loud, I don't think!
Post a Comment