11.11.2009

All about Lex

My little man got his first tooth, hes growing up too fast.
Here are some cute pictures of him recently.
(click on this one, and you can see his little tooth)

Aunt Dell got him some of the cutest clothes, what a little pimp.

This is my portable jump-a-roo, I bring it to the park with us so he can have fun too.



Thats my sweetie :)

4 comments:

Nana Babs said...

What a beautiful little man. The one with a toy in his mouth looks like you!!

Larimer said...

What a cheesum! I'm glad to see you have shoes on him so that he'll learn to walk sooner than Lilly. He looks so sweet, it's a shame I am going to smother Lilly with attention/stuff in front of him, as punishment for being a boy.

Jennifer said...

oh you just wait danielle, the boys are the lovers!!! At least Owen is, he gives baby hugs and nuzzles in your shoulder!
Amelia loved the jumper thingy, and Owen, mmm, not so much. He is such a cutie Michelle!

Jennifer said...

ps, we finally had to do away with the baby tub because he just sits up in it. He now sits in the sink, I"ll have to post the video.