My littliest one has started becoming mobile.
:(
I have old baby now.


He has had some good attempts, but not any real true crawling yet. Mostly the army scootch

His inspiration. He LOVES to "crawl" and get the hotwheels, and then eat them.

This is Lex pulling himself up for the first time. He was so excited or himself!
This is the best video of him crawling I have. You know how it goes, you try to get them on camera and they stop.
5 comments:
So glad you are visiting here next week!! He is growing so fast. What a cutie pie!
Can't wait to have "ya'll" here for Thanksgiving!!
It looks like he can do better push-ups than uncle Brian
I was trying to channel what Danielle would say... I figured it was going to be "Michelle, your baby is lazy - he went for the closest toy!" but she didn't... Brian got the jab :) (hehe)
Miss you guys. xo
No, I was going to make the "closest toy" comment, but only to say he's like his mommy and aunt! They would both say, "Fine, take it, I'll get this one" while mumbling b#$%^ under their breath.
OOORRR
They would say, "SUCKER, I just wanted you to THINK I wanted that one!"
And how is it I have my own cuddly cutesy baby but I want to cuddle yours too??? I miss him!
Post a Comment