We've started a new thing I picked up from a friend. I yell out, "Amelia, say 'la la la'" and she of course sings out "la la la" and I can easily place her. And tell me your mom is MELTING, not making marshmallows. I don't think she is allowed to be any cooler than she already is, how am I supposed to live up to that? Making marshmallows??? And tell her she has to start looking the part, not so darn hot. She's making my thirty year old self look bad. WHATEVER BABS! On a side note, does Peter thank his lucky stars? Michelle, awesome chairs.
4 comments:
Tell me she didn't put that spoon back in the bowl. Is that the countertop that Nathan put down?? freeking awesome!
We've started a new thing I picked up from a friend. I yell out, "Amelia, say 'la la la'" and she of course sings out "la la la" and I can easily place her.
And tell me your mom is MELTING, not making marshmallows. I don't think she is allowed to be any cooler than she already is, how am I supposed to live up to that? Making marshmallows??? And tell her she has to start looking the part, not so darn hot. She's making my thirty year old self look bad. WHATEVER BABS! On a side note, does Peter thank his lucky stars?
Michelle, awesome chairs.
Also, that's the exact faucet I wanted for dad's but Brad tells me, "who wants two handles anymore? What's wrong with one?"
At least Lilly's toes and teeth are clean. Wait till she starts brushing her feet :)
Post a Comment