11.10.2009

Rhett and Lilly sittin' in a tree

My girlfriend from HGBD came over with her little angel, Rhett. He was SO sweet and a REALLY good athlete, he could drop a ball in the air and hit it with a bat in mid air!!! I could harldy believe it!
Here they are reading- though you would think they would pick something better than a dictionary!
Pre kisses :)
AWE!
This was Lilly about 10 seconds after he left. He sure did wear her out!

8 comments:

The Hughes said...

AWW, they played so good together!!! Glad Rhett could put her to sleep for you!!!! That was fun. The pics are great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kah-ak~~~ (it is a joyful screaming sound that Koreans make). I love Lilian's kissing picture. Adorable!!!! Can I post it on my facebook???

Nana Babs said...

Oh so cute! Rhett is adorable! Maybe it was "the" kiss that put her out!!

Logan Family said...

Sure you can post it on your facebook!!! I hope there are some new pics of your neice for me to look at.

Jennifer said...

uhhh, what's wrong with reading the dictionary? And somewhere brad's cringing thinking of the huge mess in your living room. And prekiss, never seen anything cuter!

Laurie said...

She looks so comfy on that barstool. And Rhett is such a cutie!!

Larimer said...

Most adoreable thing ever! Can Rhett come over and wear out Isabella so she will sleep like that!

Logan Family said...

With those cheeks, I am pretty sure he will be wearing out the ladies all over!