11.04.2009

BOO!

Its been a month of Halloween festivities here in South Carolina. It sure helps that the weather its PERFECT. Gotta love the south for that!

We took the kids to Boo at the Zoo. For the first time, Lilly had a slight inclination as to what was going on. She dodn't always say "Trick or Treat," but she did understand that there was candy being given out. Here she is with The Edge.
JuJu's was adorable too in her butterfly costume.
Get a good look at her mane, I accidentally washed it and put it in the dryer. Oops, it didnt come out looking like it did when it went in. (I know Mom, I am still sorry about your blanket from Mexico- you would think I had learned my lesson)
Lex the cow didn't really know what was going on-
I think he was waiting for his free Chick-Fil-A
The Edge and his barnyard


Our Zoo Boo is so awesome it even has bubble party!
It took them a minute, but they figured out it was awesome
and tasty
The next night we went to a hallowen party at a local park
You will notice her mane isnt exactly the same, and certainly not scary anymore. whoops.

I think the girls were have a little-bitty of a good time.
The park even had a haunted house, which consisted of a maze thru boxes. After some screaming and tears, Lilly agreed to ride on Papa's back and go thru it. The Edge said it was about 100' of army crawling with a lion choking him the whole time. She was VERY proud with herself when she made it thru to the end.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOD THE EDGE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

And it's Lilly with the Afro Mane! "B$#%& betta have my candy!"

Larimer said...

OHG!!! That pic of Nathan crawling into the box is freeking hysterical! What the heck did you do to that mane??? Why did you even wash it?

Logan Family said...

After getting all wet in the bubbles she fell into a puddle of soapy muck. It HAD to be washed, but shouldnt have been put into the dryer. Good thing it was a garage sale find. I am only out a dollar.

Laura said...

OMG... the mane is ridiculous! Effing hysterical.

Nana Babs said...

Uh, yeah, we still love our Mexican blanket/placemat!!!

Logan Family said...

I said I was sorry!! What more do you want woman?

Laurie said...

Thank you all, I have not laughed so hard in a loong while! Julia keeps asking me "What's wrong, Mommy?"

The Hughes said...

UM, where are the pics of our two munchkins? LOVE the lion screw up Michelle!! LOL that was funny

Laura said...

Hahaha... It never gets old. I just showed Dennis "the mane"... still laughing.