My mom once rode with me in the car for a funeral procession and anytime we were talking Amelia was yelling, and I mean YELLING, "NO TALKING" over and over until we stopped. What's that all about?
whoa whoa..... After watching for the 10th time I just noticed that Lilly is wearing my favorite outfit of Isabella's!! I don't remember giving it to you!! Chris hemmed the legs up so Isabella could wear it for 2 seasons! Get Lilly's fat butt out of it!
6 comments:
My mom once rode with me in the car for a funeral procession and anytime we were talking Amelia was yelling, and I mean YELLING, "NO TALKING" over and over until we stopped. What's that all about?
I would have driven that car right into an f'n tree.. or a liquor store.
whoa whoa..... After watching for the 10th time I just noticed that Lilly is wearing my favorite outfit of Isabella's!! I don't remember giving it to you!! Chris hemmed the legs up so Isabella could wear it for 2 seasons! Get Lilly's fat butt out of it!
Too late, I already took Chris's hemming out ot if and everything. Now its MY favorite outfit. Chris has good taste.
Yikes - reason to keep the two kids out of the car and maybe in separate rooms of the house!
hahaha. aww.
Post a Comment