1.13.2008

dang baby waking up from the camera clicking

Princess Fussy-Britches would NOT take a nap untill she had her blanket fron aunt danielle. once she had it, she held onto it and fell asleep. then along came mommy taking pictures (and i forgot to turn the sound off). This is the look i got from the Princess... not her best.
then, i got the all out cry. dang camera!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to tell me that Lilly isn't perfect all the time?
I am shocked.
Um, maybe she wants a real bed.

Larimer said...

She is the cutest little thing ever when she's crying!

Julia's mom said...

Hey, Nana, she has a real bed! It's still in the box, but she has one...

Jennifer said...

Oh, I wish Amelia had a special blanky. Instead she has the stupid pacifier.

Logan Family said...

we wouldnt know if amelia had a special blankie or pacifier, cause you NEVER post!!! come on, i live for checking your blog! give that baby kisses for me.

Jennifer said...

Okay, sorry. I'll post again.