1.07.2008

still standing

lilly practiced her standing today. she will walk long before she crawls.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lilly knows that crawling will take too long. Why not run where you want to go?
Wait till she tries that with just the screen in the door and she goes right through it!

Larimer said...

Yep.. You have to install the special screen that she won't be able to rip up. Isabella can pound on it all day long.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I secretly hope she does that all the time with really dirty fingers!

Julia's mom said...

So, do babies survive a fall through the screen door? I dread the day Julia gets through.

Jennifer said...

I'm sure dirty little finger prints would gross me out too, but the messy wet nose prints from the dog have superceded.

Anonymous said...

At least Lilly isn't licking stuff (yet) like Isabella does at the zoo. Talk about gross!

Logan Family said...

in response to the screen comment - too bad someone already crashed thru it. now we have none cause nobody stops the juggernaut