1.15.2008

messy lilly

this is little lilly after eating dinner the other night.
i think she deliberatly made a mess, and had a good time doing it too.





8 comments:

Jennifer said...

no bibs? And amelia just started liking spinach out of the blue. Sweet peas, no. Green beans, no. Spinach, yes.

Anonymous said...

She is so gross. I hope my sister Debbie doesn't look at these!!

Anonymous said...

They don't make bibs anymore? Ah, the good old days.

Larimer said...

You better clean that outfit up! I already claimed it for my next baby!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, don't hold your breath. Lilly outgrew it a month ago. They just keep squeezing her in it!

Logan Family said...

well, when you do get it, ive got all three sizes with matching hats and slippers.

thank you rock hill garage sale.

Julia's mom said...

Hmm. I have not ever seen Lilly wearing the hat - or the slippers...
And seriously Mom, you saw Julia eating last night. Bibs are overrated, and don't keep the kid clean! ;)

Anonymous said...

Julia needs to let Lilly know about "getting dressed for dinner"