Does Laurie know you let Julia sit around and cry all day? Poor Julia Goolia, neglected by Aunt Michelle. I suppose Lilly is standing over her with you laughing. You're not allowed to watch Amelia.
she wasnt crying! ok, she was - a little. but we were bouncing on the bed while lilly slept in the lving room. one second, julia would be giggling, then crying, then giggling. always cute though.
6 comments:
What a cutsie little monkey! I hope she can visit Nana Babs again soon.
Pooy Julia. Why does her Mommy have to work and make her cry??
Seriously, Aunt Danielle. You don't see Daddy looking at those pictures, because then he'd feel bad for making mommy work.
Does Laurie know you let Julia sit around and cry all day? Poor Julia Goolia, neglected by Aunt Michelle. I suppose Lilly is standing over her with you laughing. You're not allowed to watch Amelia.
but that lip is too cute!
she wasnt crying! ok, she was - a little. but we were bouncing on the bed while lilly slept in the lving room. one second, julia would be giggling, then crying, then giggling. always cute though.
Post a Comment