Um, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but when you get old, you don't sleep as well-even in an empty house!! (of course I told Peter it was so we could share some morning coffee together-he fell for it!)
Look at Julia's grip on Lilly's arm. I love it. She definitely is Brian's baby. Don't worry Lilly, Isabella will be there soon enough to push both of you down. Isabella's going to be thinking, "Its a stupid chair you stupid boring babies!"
6 comments:
Those little monkeys wouldn't fight! Julia was just trying to get Lilly to let go so she can practice standing by herself.
what are you doing posting comments at 6 in the morning?
you are wasting your retirement
wait, just to hold the armrest?
Um, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but when you get old, you don't sleep as well-even in an empty house!!
(of course I told Peter it was so we could share some morning coffee together-he fell for it!)
Julia was thinking, "Stupid Silly BABY!"
Lilly was thinking, "I ALMOST HAVE IT!!"
Look at Julia's grip on Lilly's arm. I love it. She definitely is Brian's baby. Don't worry Lilly, Isabella will be there soon enough to push both of you down. Isabella's going to be thinking, "Its a stupid chair you stupid boring babies!"
You know how it is, no matter how stupid or boring something is, if she has it, I WANT IT!
Post a Comment