1.05.2008

year of the christmas scissor

i know, these are a little late, but ah well.
grandma didnt want to go to brians for christmas, but we at least got a nice photo.
julia playing with her toys, she was so sweet
lilly played on the jumparoo for hours, she love it!
argh, i get you paper towel, suffer the wrath of julia
that tongue! sleeply baby
cranky baby. she liked the book so much, she cried.
julia out did herself this year and gave out TOO MANY gifts.
that tongue again.
can she get any cuter!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma missed out on fun and great food....are you sure you didn't forget her?

Anonymous said...

To explain the year of the scissors, I gave Laurie scissors, she gave me scissors, Michelle gave Nathan scissors, Laurie gave Michelle and Nathan scissors.
To top it off, Michelle and Laurie came to visit and I gave them some little....scissors (that used to be Grandpa Sossong's)

Logan Family said...

we just forgot to 'feed' grandma. :)

Jennifer said...

Our friends have that little car thing and Amelia goes for the same thing on the front. I think we may need one for her. She loved it.

Larimer said...

Those were my scissors from Grandma!!! The gold ones! I can remember her giving those to me at her house in Chesire! I want them back.

Julia's mom said...

Yeah, you've gotta put toys in the little front trunk and Julia just loves shifting the gears!