I'm sorry but I just can't believe that anything could be worse than that Greyhound ride. Did you sit next to some guy who said he had six lexus' and dead bodies in his yard?
like i could make something like that up! then i had to ride in a taxi with some guy who made me go to White Castle with him, then talked to me the WHOLE ride back to muncie. it was aweful. much worse than 'the van ride.
what hook hand? I never heard about that. she's making it up danielle, I agree. we did have a nice taxi ride though. it was the comfiest car ride ever.
11 comments:
That reminds me of a bad nightmare.
I'm sorry but danielle makes the video. The babies can't compete with that.
Wow, if it was that loud just hanging out, I am soooo glad I wasn't in "that van ride"!!
No seriously.. that van ride was worse the when Jenn, Michelle and I a rode Greyhound for 25hours.
I'm sorry but I just can't believe that anything could be worse than that Greyhound ride. Did you sit next to some guy who said he had six lexus' and dead bodies in his yard?
the guy i sat next to was a tattoo artist. who sat next to the guy eating the disgusting sandwich?
HELLO!!!! I sat next to that big lady with the kid in her lap who kept asking when she would be able to sit down! AWFUL!
i had to sit next to a guy with a hook for a hand after you two ditched me at the indy bus station!
You're just making that hook hand thing up because no one can prove you wrong.
like i could make something like that up! then i had to ride in a taxi with some guy who made me go to White Castle with him, then talked to me the WHOLE ride back to muncie. it was aweful. much worse than 'the van ride.
i hate grayhound
what hook hand? I never heard about that. she's making it up danielle, I agree. we did have a nice taxi ride though. it was the comfiest car ride ever.
Post a Comment