3.19.2009

two pregnancies

You asked for it, so here are the pics comparing both pregnancies. Unfortunatly, I didnt take them at the same 'week.'

Here I am today, 1-1/2 weeks till my due date. As of this morning, I have put on 20 pounds.


This picture is with Lilly, taken exactly 2 months before her due date. I am sure I had put on 20 pounds by this point. Also, I couldn't fit into that skirt after the picture was taken, let alone wear it up until her due date.

This picture of my NON-bloated foot was taken tonight, with my daughter refusing to give me a foot massage. What a brat :)

I haven't needed special shoes this time around to fit my fat feet.

This picture of adorable Isabella massaging my disgustoid feet was taken one month before Lilly was due. Yes, I needed special shoes, and it was VERY uncomfortable.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I forgot how pathetic your feet looked last time. So glad you are doing better this time...

Jennifer said...

I can't believe your feet got that groder!!!! Man! You know random women I meet tell me that I have all these ailments that I don't have. I hate that! I'm about ready to make a t-shirt that just says "I'm only anemic! No swollen feet, etc!"
ps, I hate how skinny your arms look! b!#@$

Laurie said...

Yay!! Go Aunt 'Shell! So that's what they say about it being a boy in there - high and all in front!
(Of course, I'm sure there are those who say the same and conclude it's a girl...)
Poor Isabella - maybe she was not as savvy as Lilly is? Perhaps because she had not spent as much time with your feet as Lilly has!!

Larimer said...

Is the second picture the one I photoshopped?? Like.. I removed half your arm??

Larimer said...

What was wrong with my babies hair. Now I know where Isabella got her foot fetish. She spends all day picking out her vigadoos.

Logan Family said...

thanks danielle... i guess you did photoshop my arm, but not in the top pic. theres no photoshop there.

Laurie said...

Stop you're too funny! I am also jealous of the skinny arms, Jen. AND the "I only pushed once with the boy".
Some of us don't forsee having such an easy time of it, even the second go 'round. :)

Happy Anniversary, by the way. Since you won't return phone calls...