I think he has Lilly's mouth. I can't tell the rest. And Brad said he looks just like Lilly, which surprised me because he's a guy and never sees that sort of stuff.
This is VERY cute, cowboy blanket or not. You know you could take a picture of him on it and post that...hint hint. There are not enough pictures yet!! (don't forget to do a back up disk)
4 comments:
I think he has Lilly's mouth. I can't tell the rest. And Brad said he looks just like Lilly, which surprised me because he's a guy and never sees that sort of stuff.
This is VERY cute, cowboy blanket or not. You know you could take a picture of him on it and post that...hint hint. There are not enough pictures yet!! (don't forget to do a back up disk)
He looks like Nathan, but with Isabella's old hair cut. just shave it
Very cute! I love the argyle. I think Aidan had that same outfit!
Post a Comment