We got the phone call Sunday while at Ikea, SNOW! No school for the girls, so the sleepover at Nannies was extended one more day. If only we had planned better and had some sort of warm clothes for them to wear outside.
3.07.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe they call off everything for that much snow! South Carolinans would die here! I would die there without snow!
And you're lucky you saved yourself with that, "wish we would've known we would've packed warm clothes" because I was going to let you hear it!!!
Jen, it was 70 degrees in Columbia when I packed for the weekend. Dad called to warn of the immiment snow, but I assumed he was just joking.
And there was NO snow in Columbia - so what a waste of a school day - now we have to go on Memorial Day to make it up! (Not that I wasn't jumping for joy that we could play in the snow at Nana's!)
Um, I think you should post some last few pictures of Lilly as an only child! Poor thing, she doesn't know whats coming.
(as for me, I can't wait to meet little no name Logan)
Post a Comment