The Logan Family
What big girls!!! Wait, if you were gone shopping does that mean that Peter took the photo with Nannie in it? WHAT A GOOD GRANDPA.
They are turning into such lovely little ladies! I can't wait to have a tea party-I have the white gloves already...Hope at least one of them likes to play at the kitchen sink so I can get some help with the dishes. Eggshell soup anyone, anyone?
Jenn, I hate to burst your Grandpa bubble, but the Mom's were home for that photo...
Seriously - babies, hah!! Michelle, you and Jen just wait, you'll be seein' babies soon enough!! LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What big girls!!! Wait, if you were gone shopping does that mean that Peter took the photo with Nannie in it? WHAT A GOOD GRANDPA.
They are turning into such lovely little ladies! I can't wait to have a tea party-I have the white gloves already...
Hope at least one of them likes to play at the kitchen sink so I can get some help with the dishes. Eggshell soup anyone, anyone?
Jenn, I hate to burst your Grandpa bubble, but the Mom's were home for that photo...
Seriously - babies, hah!! Michelle, you and Jen just wait, you'll be seein' babies soon enough!! LOL
Post a Comment