Thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and well wishes, and especially to JuJu for sharing your home with Lilly for a few days. We couldn't have asked for better support during this wonderful time.
Before I forget, here are some highlights of the past few days:
This is our angel, Lilly, patiently waiting for the arrival of her brother in the hospital waiting room with her Nannie

Our first family picture with all four of us.
I know, the BreathRite on my nose distracts from the picture, but when your having contractions you don't really care.
Favorite Aunt Laurie, she is so sweet with babies

Nannie loves her grandbabies

Our first look at Alexander, and I think he's smiling at us already.

Oh so proud Grandparents.


Thank you to my office for the delicious cookies, yum yum!
Alexander's first office visit:
13 comments:
He's adoreable. It's never okay to be wearing a breatherite when there's pictures being taken. Jenn can confirm this.
What is that doctor doing that Nate is looking so pissed???
He is just perfect. I miss him! It was really tough visiting and my job was to hold him...I'll be coming back for more.
Yes, I comfirm. and do you see the evil death look nathan is giving that nurse? It's the, "you better be careful with my baby boy" look. He's adorable, I think I need shots updated hourly, that is until my baby boy comes out! Then you guys won't see any pictures for days and will be cursing me, and my excuse will be, "michelle's better than me, I don't have time."
HE IS PRECIOUS!!!! He was almost Rhetts measurements. off by 2 ounces, but exact length!!!! Congrats!!!
And I just did not feel right telling you so, or reaching to rip it off your nose. Thought I'd give you a break... :)
Love the nose picking shot, Lilly!
I don't know why he looks so mad, but I thought the same thing. Must have been the angle.
Thats why you give birth at the hospital, Jen. :) They bring you medicine, food, and you can have the baby sent to the nursery for diaper changes. And then, you have time to update the blog while your husband sleeps on an uncomfortable couch.
Hospital Schmospital. Hospitals are for sick people. I'm not sick! Besides, Brad and the midwife and the doula bring me food and drink. And Brad changes diapers. Besides, when Amelia was born I got wierded out when Brad took her out of the room I was in. I was like, "bring her back in here." I didn't say that but I thought that.
I hope you marked his foot before you sent him to the nursery for a diaper!!
He looks like a basketball player to me.
Congratulations!
Brad
Thats what I am hoping Brad. He has HUGE feet and extra long toes. Worse than Aunt Danielle's monkey toes. He will have to be a b-ball player with a contract with Nike to afford all the shoes he will grow out of.
Um Jenn... You are not allowed to have food. I will bring over pretzels and not let you have them.
HELLO! I told you that I would bring you whatever you wanted when you have baby 2. After I learned that I could eat whatever I wanted I promised you that. BUT NOW you're all the way down there! What am I supposed to do now?
Post a Comment