ps, we need video of lilly and little Alexander. I want to hear her say, "take baby Alex to the dump" just like Jake used to say about Ashlee. His actual words: "Take baby Ass to the dump!"
Hi, Michelle, Nathan, Lilian and Alexander! Congratulations!!! Such an adorable baby!!!
When Lilian was just born, she looked more like Nathan. I think Alexander looks more like Michelle, while Darren is like "well, he looks like a baby. What are you talking about?" (dumb!) Anyway, how fair!!!
Darren and I are very happy for you all and can't wait to meet this baby soon!
Darren after looking at these pictures suggested that we should have twins when we are ready to have a baby so that we won't get pregnant many times. Wow, what a consideration, right? :-)
Watch out! Darren might steal one of your adorable babies! He loves your children! :-)
Hope you, Michelle, recover soon, and we are sorry that we could not be there to welcome and celebrate Alexander!
7 comments:
FINALLY!!! A NAME!!! YEA!!!!
Congratulations you guys! He is so precious!
I could watch his little face all day long. I still think he looks like you Michelle. We will have to compare photos when you visit next time...
ps, we need video of lilly and little Alexander. I want to hear her say, "take baby Alex to the dump" just like Jake used to say about Ashlee. His actual words: "Take baby Ass to the dump!"
He's pretty cutsey. Except for those toes! They're like fingers! Eew.
Sure can't wait to see him again. In a cute outfit...
Hi, Michelle, Nathan, Lilian and Alexander! Congratulations!!! Such an adorable baby!!!
When Lilian was just born, she looked more like Nathan. I think Alexander looks more like Michelle, while Darren is like "well, he looks like a baby. What are you talking about?" (dumb!) Anyway, how fair!!!
Darren and I are very happy for you all and can't wait to meet this baby soon!
Darren after looking at these pictures suggested that we should have twins when we are ready to have a baby so that we won't get pregnant many times. Wow, what a consideration, right? :-)
Watch out! Darren might steal one of your adorable babies! He loves your children! :-)
Hope you, Michelle, recover soon, and we are sorry that we could not be there to welcome and celebrate Alexander!
Take care and talk to you soon.
Darren and Yunkyung
Grandpa Peter says you should have named him Perfect Timing. As you can see from his outfit, he was able to make his 8am tee time!!
Post a Comment