3.31.2009

Lilly the Big Sister

Lilly is always asking to "hold the baby," and she does pretty good at it. She is a real sweetheart with her "Baby."


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um, yeah, Lilly used to look small. Now she looks like a BOHEMOTH! Does that mean my little itty, bitty Amelia Bedelia will look that big too :(!

Logan Family said...

yep Jen, Amelia Bedelia will grow 10 sizes that day. If your prone to getting the 'baby blues' it will most likely be for Amelia having grown up all the sudden without you noticing. Hug and squeeze her now, I promise you she will be seriously bigger, but still adorable :)

Nana Babs said...

Love the pacifier! They are so cute together. Is Alexander wincing or smiling in the bottom picture?

Jennifer said...

Oh michelle belle, say it ain't so!

Logan Family said...

I am pretty sure the look is, "I am about to start crying"

Julia's mom said...

You are both wrong. That is the evil grin Michelle will come to know well! (I think he's working on a toot...)
So cute, why have we not seen these two in so long? Can't wait till tonight!