Oh, I forgot about all those little tiny squeaky sounds they make! I'm so excited for you! And I should tell you he has nice long fingers! My gramma Sylvia used to say it's good to have nice, long, "capable" fingers!
He wants to look at everything already. I think he is trying to match the face to all those voices he has heard for the last nine months! Tell "what's his name" that Nana says hello....
My GRANDMA Sylvia, you remember the English gramma I had that just recently died? Anyway, I think she always meant that for piano playing. You know, instead of short, meaty, fat fingers.
he's so tiny looking! Isla could crush him! he better grow fast. Hey, make sure you're napping at the hospital. Once you get home, you'll have two and everybody else goes back to work and home and there you are with no time to nap!
PS: any name yet??? we were going to use Padraic if we had a boy but you're kid is so tiny, he might get beat up if his name is Paddy. What about Keenan, Gavin, Charlie? That's all I got for right now.
I sure do love the squeaky sounds he makes... but not the gooey poops from the other end! (Michelle tricks me every time.) Have a safe trip home, little guy!
OK, you have been home for two days now... where's Lex's picture on http://www.lexmed.com/babies/Birth_Announcements.htm ? I can't wait to also see Tyronza's baby!
11 comments:
I love him! He's a cutie!!!!! He looks like he's going to be a good sleeper like Lilly.
Oh, I forgot about all those little tiny squeaky sounds they make! I'm so excited for you! And I should tell you he has nice long fingers! My gramma Sylvia used to say it's good to have nice, long, "capable" fingers!
He wants to look at everything already. I think he is trying to match the face to all those voices he has heard for the last nine months!
Tell "what's his name" that Nana says hello....
Congratulations Michelle & Nathan!
He is beautiful. Did anyone tell Lilly about this yet? lol
Love,
ellen
Uhh, I don't know about your Aunt Sylvia Jen.. Whats capable fingers supposed to mean??? gross!
My GRANDMA Sylvia, you remember the English gramma I had that just recently died? Anyway, I think she always meant that for piano playing. You know, instead of short, meaty, fat fingers.
he's so tiny looking! Isla could crush him! he better grow fast. Hey, make sure you're napping at the hospital. Once you get home, you'll have two and everybody else goes back to work and home and there you are with no time to nap!
PS: any name yet??? we were going to use Padraic if we had a boy but you're kid is so tiny, he might get beat up if his name is Paddy. What about Keenan, Gavin, Charlie? That's all I got for right now.
I sure do love the squeaky sounds he makes... but not the gooey poops from the other end! (Michelle tricks me every time.) Have a safe trip home, little guy!
OK, you have been home for two days now... where's Lex's picture on http://www.lexmed.com/babies/Birth_Announcements.htm ? I can't wait to also see Tyronza's baby!
The pic is up on the LexMed site - he's very cute!!
Post a Comment