I know, I know, I haven't updated. Well, I am still pregnant, and tired, and wanting to have this baby already. Meanwhile, here are a few things Lilly has been up to while I have been too tired to post.
This is Lilly getting ready for picture day at school, she all happy and adorable.
And this is her crying cause Papa put her 'o-gurt (yogurt) into her lunch box instead of giving it to her right then and there. So sad.
And here she is all smiles having her first donut. She liked it, who would have thought?!
7 comments:
What a cutsie. Did Nathan fall for her fake cry?? Pat would have given her the yogurt... while she was wearing a pretty dress, and no spoon.
Nathan doesnt fall for anything in the morning, he gets her crap packed and send us on our way. Then, I am pretty sure he goes back to bed.
OH OH I can totally see that Danielle. I'm laughing just picturing your reaction having just come into the kitchen to see the whole mess!!!!!
and Michelle, I will be expecting to see some pictures in the mail soon since she has had PICTURE DAY!! We need one for the fridge (for amelia) and one for my wallet!
That's funny. Nathan being hard and unfeeling. LOL! Julia's daddy would-- does -- totally fall for the crying... although he has been strong lately about the "BaBa" once he saw she does not really need a pacifier!
How adorable. Hope this Nana gets some of those cutsie school photos.
what the heck are you doing with doughnuts? Other than their taste, they are useless.
someone was kind enough to bring them to work, but i coulndt have any since they make me sick... so i brought some home to eat later. nathan ate 2, and lilly and i shared one. you should have seen her eyes when the custard started oozing out.
Post a Comment